- 1.Do you have my cabinet brand’s 2020 catalog?
We probably do – we have dozens of cabinet manufacturer’s catalogs. Contact us so we can verify we have yours.
- 2. Will you keep my designs and business information confidential?
Yes, absolutely. We couldn’t stay in business otherwise.
3.How do you handle design revisions?
We’ll provide all revisions or you can revise your designs yourself with your design team.
- 4. Do you also work in meters?
Yes, many of our customers are in countries that use the metric system.
- 5. How will you keep my designs confidential?
We’ve signed non-disclosure agreements with many of our customers. Also, we don’t work with new customers that are direct competitors with our current customers. Lastly, we would never provide customer information to anyone because it’s not ethical.
- 6. Do you work weekends?
We work Monday through Fridays. Though we do work weekends when our customers have a deadline and we negotiate it earlier in the week.
- 7. How can I speak with my designer?
We keep our costs low and our completion dates fast by working online as much as possible. We aim to minimize telephone time with our designers because it slows the process down.
- 8. What are the names of the customers that you currently work with?
Our current customers would prefer that their names aren’t used in our marketing since our relationship is as an outsourcer. We can speak by telephone and discuss our current customers in general terms.
- 10. Who will be my primary contact?
Michael Toth / Principal
- 11. Are there any design or invoice amount minimums per month?
OKD is a very process-oriented operation. Also, we want to assign a designer(s) to you. For those reasons we require a $2,000 / month design invoice minimum.
- 12. What is a rough range of prices per design?
From $40 to $95
- 13. Do you only work with 2020?
- 14. What’s your average design turn-around time?
two business days